Earn your degree in one year from a top 20 university
No GRE required
Faculty and Industry Experts
As a student in the Master of Science in Digital Media Management program, you will gain a wealth of knowledge from Annenberg’s expert faculty, including researchers and industry professionals who are shaping the future of this forward-looking field.
Their educational and professional experience includes:
- Leading strategic marketing, brand management, consumer advertising and digital strategies for national and international organizations
- Researching emerging technology and its impact on social justice; persuasion; and the effects of mass media on society
- Developing creative and editorial strategies, with a focus on content distribution, social media, digital analytics and innovation
Our program was designed by USC Annenberg faculty experts with input from industry executives from the USC Annenberg Board of Councilors and Alumni Advisory Board. Moving forward, the program will benefit from an industry advisory board of top marketing, digital media and communications leaders who will provide ongoing guidance to ensure you have the skills you need. You will also have the opportunity to connect with industry leaders as well as your peers through online and in-person networking and events.
Together, our faculty experts, industry advisors and dedicated staff have contributed their distinctive expertise to:
- Ensure that the curriculum is at the leading edge of the field
- Integrate principles of diversity, inclusion, equity and access (DIEA) into all our courses
- Create a student-centered, technologically savvy and supportive learning environment
- Connect you to some of the top minds in the digital media space
- Offer individualized mentoring from experienced professionals
- Provide access to USC Annenberg’s Career Development office, including exclusive events and resources like the Annenberg CareerLink portal