Earn your degree in one year from a top 25 university
No GRE required
USC Annenberg’s Master of Science in Digital Media Management is ideal for professionals working in the field of digital media strategy, production, distribution and management, who are looking to enhance their leadership skills and advance their careers.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward your professional success, we’re here to answer your questions and guide you through the admissions process.
Our flexible curriculum can be completed in 1 or 2 years and we offer three start terms each year: fall, spring, and summer.
Information about our upcoming start term, application deadlines and information sessions can be found on this page under “Important Dates & Upcoming Events.” Please contact us if you are interested in applying for our next start, or have questions about a future term.
Our Admissions Committee is composed of USC Annenberg faculty and staff who complete a comprehensive review of all applications. We do not use a formula. Successful applicants will have demonstrated academic and professional success.
Applicants must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or foreign equivalent.
- For international applicants, a valid score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE).
Complete and submit your Graduate Admissions Application online. Within the application, you will need to provide the following application materials:
- Résumé: Up-to-date professional résumé or curriculum vitae
- Letters of Recommendation: Two professional letters of recommendation are required, but you may submit three. Academic letters are acceptable for applicants with limited professional experience. Select your recommenders based on their ability to give in-depth insights about the quality of your work. Recommenders should not be peers or subordinates.
- Writing Sample: One writing sample is required, but you may submit up to three. These could be published pieces, or be academic or professional in nature.
- Statement of Purpose: One to two page essay addressing why you are pursuing your MSDMM degree, how your professional experience will contribute to the program, how a master’s will help you in your career, and why the program at USC Annenberg is a good fit for you
- Transcripts: Open, scan and upload official transcripts from each postsecondary institution (undergraduate and graduate) you have attended directly to the application portal.
Submit your application with a $90 application fee. Fee waiver eligibility information is located here.
How to Apply
Ready to start your application? Additional information on how to complete your application can be found here.
Applicants should note that USC Annenberg is currently not accepting applications to the Online MS in Digital Media Management program from Arkansas, Minnesota, and Puerto Rico. If you live in a state or territory from which we are not currently accepting students, please reach out to the MSDMM Admissions Office. Their contact information is below.
The Online MS in Digital Media Management program does not qualify to issue Form I-20 to international students.
After You Apply
Check your email regularly, as you may receive important communications from the Admissions Office regarding your application.
Contact our Admissions Office with any questions at 1-855-8-USCDMM or email us.
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
|Online Information Session: December 13, 2023|
|Priority Review Deadline: January 23, 2024|
|Final Application Deadline: March 19, 2024|
|The next start date: May 6, 2024|