Earn your degree in one year from a top 25 university
No GRE required
Faculty and Industry Advisors
As a student in the Master of Science in Public Relations Innovation, Strategy and Management program, you will deepen your professional expertise with help from Annenberg’s expert faculty, including industry professionals, academics, and researchers who are at the forefront of this dynamic field.
Their educational and professional experience includes:
- Leading employee communications, digital media strategy, corporate reputation and positioning, public affairs, and strategic communications for top companies, advertising and PR agencies, as well as government and nonprofit organizations
- Developing strategy around advertising, communications, PR, and social media, with a focus on the emerging media environment, media entrepreneurship and brand purpose
- Executing multi-channel communications campaigns, specializing in influencer marketing, audience strategy, strategic partnerships, crisis management, community relations, and cause marketing
Our program was designed by USC Annenberg faculty experts with input from industry executives including from the USC Annenberg Center for Public Relations Board of Advisors. The MSPRISM program continues to be supported by an industry advisory board of top public relations, marketing, and communications leaders who will provide ongoing guidance to ensure you have the skills you need in this ever-changing field. You will have the opportunity to connect with industry leaders as well as your peers through online and in-person networking and events.
Together, our faculty experts, industry advisors, and dedicated staff have contributed their expertise to:
- Ensure that the curriculum is at the leading edge of the field
- Integrate principles of diversity, inclusion, equity and access (DIEA) into all our courses
- Create a student-centered, technologically savvy and supportive learning environment
- Connect you to some of the top minds in the public relations and communications space
- Offer individualized mentoring from experienced professionals
- Provide access to USC Annenberg’s Career Development office, including exclusive events and resources like the Annenberg CareerLink portal